Access to the USC network of libraries
Visit the libraries for lifelong learning and research to help you achieve your career goals, start a business, or further your creative and civic pursuits.
Your USC alumni membership card gives you free access to the research libraries on the University Park campus. Just bring your card and a picture ID to any USC Libraries circulation desk to get started.
As a member of the USC Alumni Association, your lifetime library benefits include:
- Resources and services at all USC Libraries locations
- Borrowing privileges for up to 40 items at a time
- Recall privileges for materials checked out by other users
- Online access to your USC Libraries account
- Use of rare books and archival materials in Special Collections
- Access to library information kiosks and research workstations.
- In-person reference help from USC Libraries subject experts and assistance via telephone, e-mail, and Instant Message chat through Ask-a-Librarian.
For information about the USC Libraries, including operating hours, locations and contact information, visit www.usc.edu/libraries.
JSTOR is a shared digital library created in 1995 to help university and college libraries free space on their shelves, save money and provide access to more content than ever before. JSTOR currently includes thousands of academic journals, monographs and other materials relevant for education. We have digitized more than 50 million pages and continue to digitize approximately 3 million pages a year. For individual users, JSTOR is an online research and teaching platform that helps people discover, use and build a wide range of content in a trusted digital archive, all through a growing number of access options. Welcome to JSTOR!
ProQuest Research Library
Take advantage of USC Libraries research tools from your home or any location worldwide. USC alumni enjoy 24/7 access to the online ProQuest Research Library database. This powerful resource includes nearly 4,000 titles, ranging from popular magazines to scholarly journals and specialized trade publications.