How to Get Involved — We Need You!
Get Involved with the USC Alumni Association
It’s Fun and Rewarding!
Become involved with USC and the Trojan Family through the USC Alumni Association. Here are some great ways to stay connected — for life!
- Join FightOn!Line, the complete Trojan Family network
- Update your information on Facebook, LinkedIn and ConnectSC and become a resource for other Trojans
- Post your job openings and internships on Trojans Hiring Trojans
- Start enjoying valuable alumni benefits and special offers
- Attend events where you live or travel, and back on campus
- Become part of an alumni club or organization
- See the world with Trojan Travel
- Have USC students over for dinner at a Trojan SCupper
- Contribute to the Epstein Family Alumni Center, part of the new Ronald N. Tutor Campus Center
- Leave a lasting legacy on campus by sponsoring a USC History Station
- Give to a scholarship for new and returning students
- Become a corporate partner or sponsor a signature event
- Celebrate your Trojan pride by purchasing USC Alumni Association merchandise and gifts
To make a donation to the USC Alumni Association, contact Patrick Auerbach at (213) 740-9490 or mail check or money order to:
USC Alumni Association - Donation
c/o Senior Business Officer
635 Childs Way
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0461
Please indicate where you would like your donation to go (scholarships, regional clubs, Epstein Family Alumni Center, class gift, history station, etc.)
Learn more! Call (213) 740-2300