Alumnae (Women's) Groups
The USC Alumni Association’s mission is to support the overall advancement of the University of Southern California by engaging all alumni for life, building a culture of philanthropy among the Trojan Family, and being a representative voice for all USC alumni.
With more than 300,000 members worldwide, the USC Alumni Association supports more than 100 affiliated alumni clubs, alumnae groups, and multicultural and generational alumni communities.
The Alumnae Coordinating Council (ACC) is a program of the USC Alumni Association which seeks to bring together the women’s groups at USC for collaboration, leadership development, and women’s engagement strategies. Founded in 1961, its objective is to encourage interest and participation by all alumnae in the programs of the university and the USC Alumni Association.
2013-2014 ACC Leaders
- Chairman: Dale Harbour Day ’83
- Chairman-elect: Jakki Tonkovich, MA ’01
- Immediate Past Chairman: JoAnne Rogers ’60
- Treasurer: Jakki Tonkovich, MA ’01
- Secretary: Catherine Cassidy ’05
Contact ACC: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining an alumnae group, click on the group name below for more information about that organization and its membership requirements.
- Association of Trojan Leagues
- Trojan Guilds of Los Angeles
- Trojan Guilds of Orange County
- Town and Gown Jr. Auxiliary of Orange County
- Trojan Affiliates
- Town and Gown of USC
- Interfraternity Parents Council
- Intersorority Parents Council
- Keck Hospital of USC Guild