To help us ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, all event attendees are expected to adhere to the below standards.
- Be considerate and respectful to fellow guests, volunteers, staff members, and all other personnel.
- Be mindful and treat those around you with common courtesy.
- Refrain for demeaning, discriminatory, intimidating, or harassing behavior and speech, including the use of foul language.
- Refrain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages or possession of illegal substances. Smoking is not permitted.
- Abide by all rules and regulations of the event venue.
The USC Alumni Association reserves the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from the event and any time, at its discretion. Participants asked to stop any untoward behavior are expected to comply immediately. Further action may result in removal from the event without a refund and exclusion from future university events.
Your attendance at this event acknowledges your understanding of and adherence to the USC Alumni Code of Conduct.