Trojan Entertainment Network
The USC Alumni Association Trojan Entertainment Network (TEN) strengthens ties between entertainment alumni through engaging programming and networking opportunities. TEN brings together its thousands of members from a variety of media professions to build an entertainment community among Trojans.
To keep TEN strong and the networking between our members focused, we have two qualifications that all potential members MUST meet before they can join.
1. Degree-Holding Alumni of USC – If you have an undergraduate or graduate degree from any school at USC, you may request to join TEN. Current USC students are not eligible.
2. Currently Working in Entertainment – TEN brings together all entertainment media: film, television, music, video games, sports, theater and digital. If you are currently working in these fields in either a creative or business capacity, you may join TEN.
Connect with Us: Click here for more information on how to get involved.
Future Events: Stay tuned!
Contact: Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Past Events Include:
• Inside the Business: Creating Virtual Reality Content
• Breakfast with Netflix Executive Ted Sarandos
• Inside the Business: Diversity in Casting
• Movie Trivia Night vs NYU
• Inside the Business: The Future of Gaming Now
• Looper Advance Screening followed by Q&A with Rian Johnson
• Inside the Business: Micro-Budget Filmmaking
For a full list of our past events please click here.