Dear Fellow Class of 1996 Trojans,
Can you believe that 20 years have flown by since we graduated from USC?
From the Los Angeles riots to the Northridge earthquake to USC celebrating its first Nobel Laureate faculty member (George Olah), events that occurred during our time at USC changed the face of the university and all of Southern California.
Yes, believe it or not, it’s been two decades since we graduated—one of those milestones that calls for an epic celebration! That’s why we’re thrilled to invite you to our upcoming 20th Class Reunion on November 4-5.
Our Class of 1996 20th Reunion Committee has been hard at work with USC Alumni Association staff, planning a memorable Reunion Weekend with lots of chances to catch up with classmates and meet new friends, plus all the excitement of USC Homecoming and football (USC vs. Oregon!). To learn more about events taking place over Reunion Weekend 2016, click here.
So “Register” today, join our Class of 1996 Facebook group and remember to invite your friends to join us so we can all celebrate Reunion Weekend 2016 together this November! Come see the awesome changes at USC and experience what remains the same: our Trojan traditions.
Mark Easterday & Carmen Palafox
Class of 1996 20th Reunion Co-Chairs
Class Attendance Goal: 175
Current Total: 56 (32%)
Class Giving Goal: $492,500
Current Total: $397,454 (81%)
Show your class spirit by contributing to the 20th Reunion class gift today! Each reunion class sets its own fundraising goal, and any gift or pledge you make in 2016 (January 1 – December 31) counts toward the Class of 1996 total. You decide what your gift will support — scholarships, a specific school, the USC hospitals and more!
- Mark Easterday, USC Marshall School of Business
- Carmen Palafox, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Nicole Kerns, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Holly Hipwell Durand, USC Marshall School of Business
- Ryan Bache, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Gary Brown, USC Marshall School of Business
- Yvette Caballero, USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Department of Nursing
- Brian Chang, USC Marshall School of Business
- Roger Hernandez, USC Marshall School of Business
- Sandy (Poole) Marshall, USC Price School of Public Policy
- Todd Nonnenberg, USC School of Dramatic Arts
- Margaret (Lin) Palisoc, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Randolph Palisoc, USC Marshall School of Business
- Jaime Rojas Jr., USC Price School of Public Policy
- Lesley (Vuillemenot) Ruzon, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Matt Taylor, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- John Tedford IV, USC Marshall School of Business
If you are interested in joining the 20th Reunion Committee, please e-mail Yumi Totani, Associate Director of Reunions, or call her at (213) 821-0922.
The following alumni from the Class of 1996 have registered to attend Reunion Weekend 2016:
Adriane (Mercer) Ahnstedt
Nanaz (Badcoubae) Benyamini
Adrienne (Gonzalez) Burn
Julie (Giesbrecht) Dartt
Lori (Shipman) Eastman
Monica (Gehling) Golden
Katheryn (Wilson) Heinz
Holly Hipwell Durand
Melissa (Sorenson) Jacob
Janeen (Snook) Neely
Carmen Marita Palafox
Meg (Lin) Palisoc
Danielle (Barr) Perrigue
Elizabeth (Allman) Pooler
Mindy (Wilson) Ross
Lesley (Vuillemenot) Ruzon
Jean (Davidson) St. Martin
Jennifer (Wyss) Stein
Miranda (Martinez) Taft
Maureen Van Stone
Delphine (Reed) Vasko