The USC Alumni Association and its related entities award nearly $4 million in alumni scholarships to continuing students each year. Individuals must apply for scholarships during the academic year prior to the year of funding. Applicants may apply for multiple scholarships.
Please note the following:
• Alumni scholarships are for tuition only.
• Students receiving full tuition benefits from tuition remission, trustee scholarships, athletic scholarships, or other sources are not eligible for an alumni scholarship award.
• Relatives or dependents of a board member, donor, or scholarship committee member are ineligible to receive a scholarship from the awarding organization.
•Alumni scholarships are for continuing undergraduate students only.
• Applicants must have completed at least one semester at USC and must be enrolled full time (12 credits or more) to be eligible for a scholarship.
For more information about USC Alumni Association scholarships, email us or call (213) 740-2300.
These scholarships are awarded annually to continuing undergraduate students by USC alumnae groups throughout Southern California.
Awards range from $1,000-$3,000 per year. If selected, applicants may be contacted by phone or e-mail for an interview. Please note, not all groups conduct interviews.
Alumnae scholarships are merit-based and awarded based on the requirements set forth by each group, which are listed below. Awards will also be based on demonstrated academic strengths, leadership, and community involvement.
These scholarships are awarded annually by USC regional alumni around the country. Alumni regional scholarships are need-based and range from $1,000-$4,000.
• Scholarships are awarded to continuing undergraduate students only.
• Recipients must reapply each year.
• Applicants should hold a permanent address in the region of the awarding alumni region.
SCion Scholarships are awarded annually by the USC Alumni Association to continuing undergraduate students. Please note that awards are competitive. Last year, approximately 20 percent of SCion Scholarship applicants received awards ranging from $6,000 to $8,000.
• Applicant must be the son, daughter, grandchild, great-grandchild, or sibling of a USC alumnus/alumna.
• Current SCion scholarship recipients do not need to reapply each year as long as they maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.